Kleines Noob Tutorial mit Haken - minor Spoiler included

• Sers hab heute für nen Kollegen nen kurzes Noob Tutorial zam geschrieben. Der Haken es ist in Englisch und ich bin zu Faul zum Übersetzen :). Also falls wer lust hat das zu tun, immer ran da. Evtl. is ja noch für den ein oder anderen nen Tip dabei oder so. Formatierung is madig da Notepad :).
    Verbesserungen etc. auch immer gern gesehen.

First some things i noticed way to late

1. Holding the Reload Button stores your weapon
    2. You can hit multiple targets with V.A.T.S.
    3. You can order Settlers to create a Supply route. All settlements that are connected through supply routes (doesn't need a direct link) share the ressources. If you want to
    # supply Sacred Island use a robot from Grey Garden or equip your supplier with a hazmat suit. If you don't do this they will die on radiation while swimming.
    4. You can order companions into a Power Armor (they don't use Fusion Cores). You get them out when you talk to them.
    5. When you equip a weapon to a companion (their standard weapon has unlimited ammo) you need to share ammo.
    6. When you run around with companions you can use them as pack mule. You always should check their inventory back at base, they randomly collect stuff
    7. If you want to play as lone wanderer (with the perk) your Dog doesn't count as companion
    8. You can mark needed resources in the Workbench. It will light up items that have the needed ressource when scrapped
    9. If you want to find your companions again. Select one single place without settlers where you collect them for further use.
    # When you split them and forgot whom you send to which place, it can take ages to find them again
    10. When building you will notice that it is a pain to place items that fit seamless to the ground. Solution: Wooden Structures -> floors -> wooden and concrete foundation
    11. You will run out of adhesive. You get 5 from a vegetable stew you can cook. The item on the bottom of the cooking station.

So some more generic things that make life a lot easier :).

1. Finish the Minuteman questline first until you conquered the fortress back for them, "Old Guns" achievment (final minuteman achievment). Nice Gauss Rifle at the Vendor.
    # At the beginning it can be hard to get to places that preston marks for you. With min. lvl 10 it is doable
    2. Best starter weapon. 10mm pistol. Lots of ammo and a descent punch.
    3. Needed perks: Lockpicking and Hacking lvl 3 (you don't want to miss out the locked stuff :))
    4. Easy life perks: gun nut, armorer, science (all maxed out to get all weapon and armor options)
    # Nuclear Physicist (if you like powerarmor, skip it if you dont want to use it all time)
    # scrapper, scrounger (more ammo and you get parts when scrapping weapons)
    # awareness (shows you resistances of the enemies)
    # Lone Wanderer (if you want to roam without companions)
    5. Nice to have perks: Medic (heal up really fast)
    # Weapon perks ( i got them really late in the game, when playing on normal i think you don't need them at all)
    # Rifleman is the best perk in my opinion, one or two stars for gunslinger if you feel you do not enough dmg with the pistol

# Mysterious Stranger (can one shot every enemy, but appears to seldom and never when you need it ;))
    # Ninja (for ridiculous amounts of dmg in the late game, i learned it with lvl 60 ;))
    # Action Boy (when you feel that the action points drop to fast)
    # Local Leader (if you want all building options)
    # Aqua boy (if you plan on swimming a lot, learned it when i was finished with land to explore, so don't skill it :))

6. Money Problems :). You can use the Water purifiers. Easiest settlements to place the needed stuff. Sanctuary, Minuteman Fort, Sacred Island
    # How it works. When you produce more stuff (food, water) as needed the overproduction is stored in your workbench. So you want like 300 Water production in one settlement.
    # After every cleaned dungeon (no idea how long it takes if you wait for it) you can get 250 water (sold for 3000 caps) from your workbench, now buy anything you need.
    # Do the same on two other settlements with Muta Fruit and Tuta (tomato?), only 10-20 more food then settlers needed. Steady income of adhesive ;)
    # I think you need to reach lvl 15 or so to get the needed stuff to build the generators and purifiers. But just start small and increase your production over time
    # until you have around 250 Water (hard cap on storage in workbench) with each visit

7. Do the Macready (found at the Third Rail near Goodneighbour) companion quest asap when you are able to. 20% better headshots when he really likes you ;).
    # Needs some walking around with him

-=SPOILER=-

8. If you want to experience all endings with trophies. Stop Brotherhood of Steal quest line when you reach Mass Fusion (create a Hard Save here). Same for the Institute Quest line.
    # After this Quest one of them is your enemy
    # When you get the Institute Quest "Bunker Hill" make sure to inform the Railroad and set the Synth's free and tell the institute guy "Ambushed" afterwards.
    # So you can keep friends with both factions.
    # Institute Quest "Pinned". Make sure to get Charisma Drugs to talk the quest item to stand down. No enemys on this way afterwards ;)
    # Stop at the Institute quest "End of Line" you will see why.
    # Finish all railroad quest until you finished "Rockets Red Glare".
    # You can finish the institute questline afterwards. Then load Brotherhood of Steel savegame (Mass Fusion you remember) and finish the BoS quests.
    # Voila all Faction trophies with one playthrough ;)

9. If you want the best Power Armour (xc01) really early do the following. Save before you enter the following locations. It is possible to obtain it from lvl 20+.
    # You are guaranteed to get it from lvl 30+. So save and peak, if there is no X01. Reload and try it later.

# South Boston Military Checkpoint. Marked with a Star south of Diamond City. There is a full Set in a small building outside of it. Needs expert hacking to get into it.
    # Haven't tried but i think this one is always there when you are able to open the door

# National Guard Training Grounds.Star symbol south of Greentop Nursery. Beware really hard robot enemies protecting it. Actually there are 2 sets. But i only got one x01 from it.
    # one in a locked container (expert lock) outside of it. One in the Armory (opened by terminal in the building), beware of laser traps.
    # If you walk on the laser trap a Sentry Bot will spawn outside and kill you :D. My hardest fight in the game (i was lvl 20). also lvl dependend.
    # Chance that you can get it really early. You always get it with 30+

# Court 35. Near Boston Harbour. Not marked on the map but you will see the sign outside the building. Protected by 2 really bad robot enemies (sentry bot, agressotron).
    # I think that one is also reachable with every lvl, if you are able to beat the guards.

# Abadoned Shack. Four Squares up from the bottom of the map on the left side. Huge Military Installation under it. Nearly full set of X01. Lvl dependend.

# Goodneigbour. Bobbie quest. In the first room you can kill 2 walls, you will know what i mean when you reach it. Behind one wall is a nearly full set of X01. Lvl dependend

I think that should shorten the needed time by a huge amount ;)

Have Fun

btw.: Ich hab das in 10min zamgezimmert und nix Korrektur gelesen. Ich denk mal dementsprechend viele Fails sind auch drin ;). Nur falls sich wer wundert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!