Hilfe mit dem Synth Emma Preset

• Hey, ich versuche seit ein paar Stunden über den ModOrganizer2 ein FacePreset zum laufen zu bringen.

Ich habe es trotz recht guter Englischkenntnisse nicht geschafft das Ding richtig zum laufen zu bringen.
    Im Bild unten sieht man wie es ausschauen sollte und im Anhang ist nochmal meine "Version"

Die Anweisungen bzw Vorraussetzungen vom Mod:

HARD REQUIREMENTS:

F4SE

(to use Looksmenu).

Looksmenu

(to load the preset with R in looksmenu).

Extended Facial Sculpting - Now with 90 Percent Less Beta

(to edit the sculpt and make sure the sculpt values load correctly)

Looksmenu Customization Compendium

(LMCC, for synth parts, lashes and freckles)

Large iris of eyes

I may or may not have used this during creation, but now I'm 80% sure this is needed for the iris size based on user screenshot submissions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-
    SOFT REQUIREMENTS:

The preset will load somewhat correctly without these mods but it will look slightly different,

just change the parts you don't have to your liking.

High Poly Faces REDUX

Works without it but it helps you to get the exact same head shape.

Unfair Skin

This is the skin mod I'm using in the screenshots, comes bundled with The K Makeup addon.

I'm using the "Vanilla Matching" install option.

OR

The K Makeup

If you want to keep using your existing skin mod but want the same makeup.

The Eyes of Beauty

You need this for the exact same synth eyes.

BDO Hair

Not hosted on Nexus, google "bdo hair fallout 4", first hit. A nice nexus-friendly alternative is Azar's Ponytails .

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    MISC:

Screenshots are all taken with REACTOR ENB V 1.3.7  (default settings, no photoshop)

The synth body skin is from MONSTERaider Female Synth skins .

Last but not least, I'm also using Eye Normal Map Fix , makes the eyes "come alive" in my opinion.

Hab alles installiert, zusätzlich gab es eine Anweisung die Fallout.ini zu editieren:

There is no need to add:

, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\, VIDEO\

to:

[Archive]

sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\

Instead of the above changes, Edit Fallout4.ini

...\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini

In Section

[Archive]

Create new variable

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

Variable "sResourceDataDirsFinal" must be blank!

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

This allows you to place anything as "Loose Files" in ...Data\

Now all SWF files work without a problem, even font swapping is not a problem now.

Meshes, Tekstures, Strings, etc...

Hab ich auch verändert, aber trotzdem läuft die Sache nicht...
    Falls sich jemand damit auskennt wäre es Mega auf eine Lösung des Rätsels zu kommen, wenn möglich könnte man sich auch für ca 5 - 10 Minuten auf Discord verabreden, sodass ich Live zeigen kann was genau abgeht.

Vielen lieben Dank schonmal im vorraus.

• Tommy

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • An die Mods: Das Problem war meine eigene kognitive Inkompetenz. Könnt den Thread gerne schließen... des Rätsels Lösung war: Richtig lesen und die richtige .ini Datei editieren.... x)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!