How do you get more quests for the railroad and minutemen factions

• The only quests i've been given are the MILA and dead drop for railroad, and the quests where I have to help other settlements for the minutemen. How d I get different quests in these factions? getting tired of doing the same quests over and over

• That depend on what quest you already did.

How far did you follow the main quest abaout finding your son amd the institute?

If you talk to Preston he will give you some quest where you have to conquer new settlements. If you have some of them, he will talk about a castle with you. The attack on that castle is the last real minutemen quest.

The only real railroad quests are given by desdemona and deacon.

• What ever you decide - Follow the railroad till you get the "Ballistic Weave" for the Railroad v .

That´s the best Armor clothes you can get in the game.
    (You can kill them later anyway...)

As Zitres mentioned, you have to follow the Main-Quest and build the Transmitter to get in the Institute. (Or find the sectret Entrance)
    Depends your political line you want to follow...

By now you have to go to Diamond City and talk to Nick Valentine.... :whistling:
    Take Dogmeat as follower
    and follow "the trail"...(Not Freedomtrail)

:thumbup:

Messinghülsenregen am Morgen vertreibt Kummer und Mops.... :assaultrifle:

• I did the main quest until i got the "getting a clue" quest. The last quest I did for the minutemen that wasn't a settlement quest was the one where I had to put artillery at the castle. How far into the main quest do you have to get before you start getting more faction quests? I stopped the main quest because I figured it was like skyrim where if you get too far into the main quest, some side quests become unavailable.

• Usually you get a warning before you getting an enemy to one of the 4 main-Fractiones
    Not allways, but you have your save-Point. :D there will be a message if there happens somethin irreversible.

At this Point you have to build the Transmitter to get in the Institute to follow the main-quest. there are 3 political fractionw which use the Transmitter. and one who uses a tunnel. this one is not so good... Less Quests...

There are 3 fractions you can build it with, but first - get to Diamond City and talk to nick Valentine.
    Tack down the Kellog who kidnapped your son and killed your Husband/wife)
    get the Brainenhancer from his head
    get to the cave of memory???? in good neigbour

and so on...

There is not the one way to follow.
    There are several different ways. You dont get all Quests . you have to follow ALL political ways in several runthroughs to get the most of the quests.
    to get all in one gameplay is not possible and not wanted.

just Play about 1000h or more, then you will get the most of them... I played far beond 1000h and there are still places i hav´nt been :D

Messinghülsenregen am Morgen vertreibt Kummer und Mops.... :assaultrifle:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!