I hate Rad Scorpions!

• Hello evryone!

I came here to the forum and wanted to tell you that i highly dislike the Rad Scorpions in Fallout Shelter! They destroy completly my gameplay.
    I am on a point in my first Vault where i have 50 People, and after i reached that this happens:

-)I cannot use tempo mode anymore cause evrytime (even i have guys with luck in the room no matter what room) i get a Rad Scorpion Atack
    -)Evry few minutes if i let the game run a Rad Scorpion comes to visit my fault even if i did not use tempo mode
    -)The Rad Scorpion do not even try to atack my people he is simply there and all the people in this room loose massive hp and get radiated
    -)1 Rad Scorpion drains my comple power bar (WHY THE HELL HE CAN DO THAT AND HOW?)
    -)Cause of the Rad Scorpions half of my Vault is a Generator with at least 3 people in there to build up again what 1 Rad Scorpion is destroying
    -)1 Rad Scorpion drains my Stim and RadX storage completely otherwise my people die and i have to resurect them
    -)The Rad Scorpion switches Rooms faster then i can get people there to fight him and cause of this i cannot get damage on him to kill him fast enough + he has a lot HP
    -)Cause of the Rad Scorpion my People get radiated/killed/hardly damage and loose more and more Satisfaction, most of my people are at 10%...

So you can please balance this piece of S. Creature?

Evry other aspect of the game i like. Realy its only this bad Rad Scorpion that destroys evrything!

• Hi and welcome

So you can please balance this piece of S. Creature?

No, we can't. ;)

Because this is "only" a fan site (or fan forum). You should deposit your wishes to the developers, that means to Bethesda Softworks.

Krieg, Krieg ist immer gleich: Städte werden in Schutt und Asche gelegt, Menschen sterben reihenweise und man findet keine anständigen Haarstylisten mehr, von Pedikürensalons ganz zu schweigen.

• I hate them, too… :) But I don’t think they need to be nerfed. I mean radscorpion attacks are annoying, but once you’ve leveled your dwellers and equipped them with enough firepower, they’re okay to deal with.

The wikia states that radscorpions do not occur if you keep your vault population below 50. So maybe keep the count down, until your dwellers deal enough damage and you are able to endure the power drainage during the attack.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!