The VAULT - A Fallout Story

• [align=center]THE VAULT

A Fallout Story

7pvgp7jm.jpg

As you can read in my presentation post, I´m a huge fan of creating video games related experiences. My latest work is about the Fallout universe. I created a video experience which is featuring a VAULT. It took me more than 200 hours of hard fan fiction work to finish this. I think for many of you, it will be a new and interesting experience.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The VAULT - A Fallout Story takes place in Vault 54. The sinister experiment of the Vault was to generate less power than the residents consumed. There was no warm water and little food. The experiment should last 100 years...

Current state of VAULT 51: Normally, a Vault is a secure place for all human beings after the atomic bomb has fallen on earth. But this time the danger is inside the Vault. Mister Handy tells you that some turbines in the upper part of the Vault are broken. The pressure in the Vault will increase and toxic gas will leak out the ventilation system polluting the air int the Vault. If the turbine is not going to be repaired, no one is able to live in the Vault anymore.
    You are technician and have to repair the broken turbine. On your way into the depths of the Vault you notice that the problem is much worse than expected. With each new step in direction of the broken turbine the air is more toxic and you can see gas leaking out many tubes. You have to try to reach the scene of accident as fast as you can. But be prepared: Once you have started your journey, there will be no way back...

naexijlf.jpg

doubba3w.jpg

wbkaqiw4.jpg

v6n5nxfh.jpg

bz4e269w.jpg

skupf6xo.jpg

jboe6pkz.jpg

rmumrvq7.jpg

iilrumui.jpg

• Cool gemacht. :thumbsup:

Aber auf deutsch würde es mir besser gefallen.
    Wenn ich nur Englisch hören will, dann ziehe ich auf die Insel.
    Aber als Deutscher mag ich meine Muttersprache lieber.

(Da brauche ich dann auch nicht das rostige alte Schulenglisch mit Google Translate zu kombinieren :D )

• wirklich sehr Cool!

Dank an dich :)

Cool gemacht. :thumbsup:

Aber auf deutsch würde es mir besser gefallen.
    Wenn ich nur Englisch hören will, dann ziehe ich auf die Insel.
    Aber als Deutscher mag ich meine Muttersprache lieber.

(Da brauche ich dann auch nicht das rostige alte Schulenglisch mit Google Translate zu kombinieren :D )

Oh sorry, ich hatte vergessen, dass ich ja deutsch posten kann :D Falls du möchtest, ich habe den Text auch auf deutsch :D Das Video muss aber auf englisch sein, da es internationales Publikum ansprechen soll ;)

Oh mann, das sieht nach einem gigantischen Haufen Arbeit aus :D
    Wie viel Stunden stecken da ungefähr drin?

Danke, mehr als 200 Stunden ungefähr :D

Awesome! Looks like the perfect ride for "Nuka World"! (Missed opportunity, Bethesda.)
    Thanks for sharing!

Thank you as well!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!